Magazyn o planecie i zrównoważonym rozwoju

Dyskusje na temat przyrodniczych programów naukowych, publikacji, filmów dokumentalnych, audycji radiowych oraz wpisów internetowych.
dawny teriolog

Post autor: dawny teriolog »

episode.4 eremite skaut magazine_abstract
LIVING BEINGS CORPORATION. ARKEM CIVILIZATION. THE LEAGUE ECL INITIATIVES. ADVENTURE FICTION WILD YARKAND AND GANSU.EN-HE EFFORTS. METAMORPHOSIS OF REGION ALYN-KAJIK. PIONEERS INNOVATIVE ACROSS WILD PLANET. Hypothetic review ×<magazine from central europe>EREMITE SKAUT MAGAZINE vol.4× <kwiec-may 2019> tomek quatl-pietrzak.
>TEST VERSION<
The abstracted League ECL is working for comprehensive episodic initiative dedicated for conservation of nature and natural resources and then scientific exploration across wild planet, the region called WILD CENTRAL ASIA. There are assumptions and achievements concerning Living Beings Corporation, which is initiative of The League ECL across Central Asiatic Orient, Caucasus and functional Europe. Adventure fiction wild Yarkand and Gansu is short thematic stories about ephemeric achievements of digital tech in epoche of antropocene. There is changes in natural environment, among wild flora and fauna, local indoeuropean communities, there is something good for empowering the new diversity of life, integrity of civilization. Building the intelligent region is the main concept of important work. <THE LEAGUE ECL> publishing pioneering save the species and populations of living beings currently living across Europe, Caucasus and Central Orient with strong emphasis of species at risk. Venszeki Initiative is VDX media entertainment. There is a regional-scale project for growth in civilization the autonomous region called Arkem.There is work in subjects such as campaign for preserve the species and populations wild flora and fauna, sustainable management the natural resources, sustainable growth, livelihoods, humankind integrity, natural and cultural heritage, pragmatic solutions for standarized constructions, functional lifestyle, comprehensive industries and technologies for sustainable autonomic civilization. Enclave Association is group gathered for innovative nature conservation e.g. wildlife monitoring and natural resources management in wild and human-dominated grounds across Central Asia. Those there are important strong partnership e.g. Fondation Iris, Nature Conservation Institute <of polish science academy>, Wild Wonders of, IUCN Europe and Norwegian Centre for Nature Research. The League ECL is partnership for natural resources management, conservation of nature and sustainable management of wildlife. This corporation is focused mainly in Central Asia, within indo-european autonomous region, The Weogu. available by creative commons.
CONTINENT CHARITY FOR CONSERVATION OF NATURE from quatl pietrzak
ODPOWIEDZ