Mikroskop PZO

Dział dla początkujących - porady na temat mikroskopów; rodzaje i ceny mikroskopów nowych/używanych i opinie o nich; problemy z obsługą i podstawowe wskazówki;
francisco

Re: Mikroskop PZO

Post autor: francisco »

Thanks Johnny
If, centered right diaphragm condenser.
The light fills the field but the aperture, the maximum, does not fill the field of view of the eyepiece.
I really like the PZO DIC but for certain aquatic organisms studies phase contrast is very interesting.
I will have a Biolar with DIC and phase contrast another. Its more comfortable to be changing and adjusting the two systems on the same microscope.
Sorry I can not explain better. (Google Translator)
thanks
JohnyM

Post autor: JohnyM »

What You have here is low-power halogen illumunator. It has centering device for bulb and adjustable lenses inside illuminator (on the top of tube). If you are using another light (like homemade LED) just simply slide it into microscope base you dont need to use this illuminator.
On which objective you have this problem? On low power objectives (below 10x) top condenser lens need to be unscrewed. Field diaphragm is opened?
francisco

Post autor: francisco »

Hello
If the illuminator and condenser diaphragm open and close well.
It happens in all objectives 10X, 20X and 40X (100X untested)
In the manual Biolar PZO, lighting scheme Pag 9 first KOL illuminator lens has the curved toward the microscope.
zobacz-ten-plik.pdf
(17.01 MiB) Pobrany 77 razy
In my microscope illuminator the first lens is a little slow hollow (type eye lens) with the curved towards the lamp. Is it right?
I have improvised LED illuminator (a tube with an LED on the end). I approached and walked away into the microscope with the same result
thanks
ODPOWIEDZ