Mikroskop PZO

Dział dla początkujących - porady na temat mikroskopów; rodzaje i ceny mikroskopów nowych/używanych i opinie o nich; problemy z obsługą i podstawowe wskazówki;
Awatar użytkownika
planapo

Re: Mikroskop PZO

Post autor: planapo »

what do you want to know?

It is an old type school-grade microscope, quite rare, Im afraid that finding the manual may be very hard.
francisco

Post autor: francisco »

Thanks for your answer
I think the lighting is not right, must be missing some condenser lens.
In the field of view is only observed filament lamp
Francisco
Awatar użytkownika
planapo

remove the condenser and take a photo and post it here, we will see if it is complete or not.
Awatar użytkownika
planapo

when Im looking at my PZO condenser there is a big bottom lens there. Simple condensers contain two lenses.
francisco

Thanks for the information
Francisco
JohnyM

Post autor: JohnyM »

I have got many instructions for PZO microscope and accesories, but I dont own a scanner. Condenser and light collector looks OK. Youve got a wrong bulb (too short to work with collector).
francisco

Hello
thanks
I bought the microscope used
Could you tell me what type of bulb used?
Francisco
JohnyM

Its very difficult to get dedicated bulb for old polish microscopes, It is long and narrow, and has big square glow coil. You can try anything that fit and will give short distance between collector lens and bulb. At your place, I would try to made led illuminator. Maybe youll get a little better effect at your bulb if you put ground glass beetwen bulb and collector lens.
francisco

Thanks for the reply
I proves with Led
Francisco
francisco

Hello
I have received the microscope PZO Biolar. Without objectives without illuminator
The microscope was very poor condition. Cleaning and removal of old grease and new grease and works well
DIC has MPI2. Contrast K3PHZ phases. Only PHZ 20X objective
Ive adapted LED lighting but the lighting does not fill the eyepiece field of view (either with the original objective). Why?
I want to buy the illuminator and Objectives PHZ, PI. standard.
Ive adapted trinocular head but result in very bad camera port.
Thank you for your response and advice
Francisco
Thanks to planapo for your help to re-enter the forum (I had lost my password)
JohnyM

Kpi2 works with standard objectives and mpi head (brand doesnt matter ) - you get nomarski DIC. PI objectives are for specjalistic measurments you doesnt need them (they work with condenser with slit - poor image but you can measure cell dry mass). You can also do measurments with standard objectives (less accurate).
For k3phz condenser mpi head is unnecesary (you can either remove it - slightly better image - or turn it of (analyzer and wollaston lever at 0")).
Led illuminator is in wrong distance from collector lens or light angle of led is too low.
Standard biolar illuminator is quite poor design, bulbs are rare and expensive (+ short life). PHZ and PI objectives and trinocular head are very rare.
francisco

[Film] PERANEMA PZO DIC

Thanks for the information Johnny
Ive tried outside PZO illuminator (Studar microscope), same result.
Lenses may be maladjusted internal illuminator (interior microscope)?
I think that is a magnificent K3Phz phase contrast. I would like to complete with the original objectives.
A test of the DIC Pluta PZO
JohnyM

Did You set proper koehler illumination? Is the condensor centered and raised? Is the field diaphragm properly opened? If so, use auxiliary microscope (telescopic eyepiece from k3phz) and try moving your bulb. If you can see whole field of view filled with light source (not light, but glow coil) its proper, if you cannot fill it it means that glow coil is too small OR you cannot achieve correct distance between bulb and collector lens.
Maybe (its very unlikely) collector lens is broken or missing It should be visible from the bulb housing.

Outside illuminator"? Biolar didnt have any dedicated external illuminator (with the exception of microscopic mirror and UFL lamp for fluorescence).

About k3phz, its great, but k3ph with PhA and PhS is better. Also you own DIC which is outstanding, why you need worse phase contrast?
ODPOWIEDZ